Absolutely Literate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner

I love my Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner. I was lucky enough to get one for Christmas and it is a great tool for a family historian.
It is portable and has this flip-and-scan technology: you remove the lid, flip the scanner over and
place it on the original and it can do big objects and then stitches them together.
I decided to try out the scan and stitch option on a Carl Ahrens picture.
I scanned it in 6 parts.
Then I put the SD card in my computer, fired up the software and used the stitch feature. I ended up with this:
Carl Ahrens
It is fast easy and impressive. I'm sold.

1 comment:

Absolutely Literate welcomes your feedback and comments on our articles. We intend to be courteous and professional in our postings and ask that you do the same.

Comments posted to our blog will go through a moderation process, but should be posted within a reasonable amount of time provided they don’t contain content that:

- is abusive
- uses offensive language
- is off-topic
- is obviously spam
- violates copyright
All comments made on the Absolutely Literate blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold our organization, Absolutely Literate, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages or liability.

My Blog List